Broan 100HL and 100HFL Series Broan Directionally-Adjustable Heater/Fan/Lights. You don't need to heat the entire house to have a comfortable bathroom first thing in the morning. And it simply doesn't make sense to wait for your central heating system to do what Broan can do instantly. Our Heater/Fan/Light provides powerful heating, light and ventilation at the touch of a switch. And with our 360° directionally-adjustable heat outlet, you're assured the heat will end up exactly where you need it.
Features & Benefits Heater/Fan/Light brings convenient, comforting warmth to your bathroomQuiet operation - 2.0 sone, 100 CFM ventilation fanQuiet, high-output 1500-watt heater with exclusive directionally adjustable design4" ducting for new construction or retrofitRequires a dedicated 20 amp circuitFits in 2" x 6" ceiling constructionDesigned for easy installation - includes new hanger barsChoice of Standard A19 base bulb (100HL) or energy-efficient, 27 watt, GU24 base, fluorescent bulb (100HFL)HVI CertifiedMulti-function wall switches sold separately1 year warranty
- Heater/Fan/Light brings convenient, comforting warmth to your bathroom
- Quiet operation - 2.0 sone, 100 CFM ventilation fan
- Quiet, high-output 1500-watt heater with exclusive directionally adjustable design
- 4" ducting for new construction or retrofit
- Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Fits in 2" x 6" ceiling construction
- Designed for easy installation - includes new hanger bars!
- HVI Certified
- Multi-function wall switches sold separately
- 1 year warranty
|Recommended Room Size (Sq. Ft.)
|Light Bulb Wattage
|Recommended Light Bulb Type
|Light Bulb Quantity
|Room Side Installation
||1 year limited
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Construction Space Required
||2" x 6"
|Motor Engineered for Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
Energy Star Rated:
What maintenance do I need to do for my Heat Vent Light unit? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.